- Finish top of curtain with a 4″ or larger header.
- Measure finished width of curtain. Divide measurement by the number of grommets. This will be the spacing measurement. TIP: Use an even number of grommets.
- At the top of curtain, mark center of 1st grommet at ½ of spacing measurement from the side edge of curtain.
- Continue marking grommet centers across top of curtain at full spacing measurement. Last grommet center will be ½ of spacing from other edge.
- Position template over center marks and trace slots; cut out holes.
- Place raised center of grommet in hole from right side.
- On wrong side, position “prong” side of grommet over raised center. Using the palm of your hand, press down to secure.
TIP: To remove grommets, insert flat screwdriver tip into slot; lift up.
Care: Machine washable. Do not iron, tumble dry, or dry clean.