This patented Dritz® table top thread cutter makes cutting apart chain pieced fabrics quick and easy. Simply slide threads between chained pieces down into the groove and soon you will have individual stacks of pieced units, ready for the next step.
• Quickly cut apart chain pieced fabric sections
• Magnetic sides catch pins or needles
• Open section is perfect to keep pins or thimbles handy
1. Using 2 hands grasp fabric on each side of cutter (A).
2. Pull thread downward over blade to cut threads between fabric pieces (B).
US/EU pat./brev. D834,298S