This patented Dritz® table top thread cutter makes cutting apart chain pieced fabrics quick and easy. Simply slide threads between chained pieces down into the groove and soon you will have individual stacks of pieced units, ready for the next step.
• Quickly cut apart chain pieced fabric sections
• Magnetic sides catch pins or needles
• Open section is perfect to keep pins or thimbles handy
1. Using 2 hands grasp fabric on each side of cutter (A).
2. Pull thread downward over blade to cut threads between fabric pieces (B).
US/EU pat./brev. D834,298S
You can find this product in these various stores. Please note, we are unable to check product availability in stores, so please call or check the store's website before attempting to purchase.
Dritz is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com