Hold can horizontally and shake for 30 seconds. Press nozzle to make one test spray. No need to shake can again on next use.
Protect work area from over spray with disposable paper.
EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. MAY CAUSE FLASH FIRE. CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. VAPOR HARMFUL. MAY BE FATAL IF SWALLOWED. IRRITANT. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not puncture or incinerate (burn) container. Do not store at temperatures over 120 degrees F. Keep product from all sources of heat including sparks, sources of static discharge, flame, pilot lights, electric motors, etc. Do not smoke. Explosion could result causing serious body harm. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Never use in confined areas or area with little or no air movement. Provide adequate ventilation (fresh air movement) to keep vapor concentrations below OSHA recommended exposure limits. Read product Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for additional information. Avoid eye and skin contact. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents may be harmful or fatal. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In the event of emergency spill, fire or exposure: 24 hours (800) 222-1222.
You can find this product in these various stores. Please note, we are unable to check product availability in stores, so please call or check the store's website before attempting to purchase.
Find Your Nearest Store