The Dritz Seam-Fix Tool is a seam ripper, awl and stiletto combined into a one multi-purpose tool. Each tool has a protective cap that functions as the handle for use and as cover to protect tool during storage. Keep this handy tool next to your sewing machine.
Seam Ripper Instructions:
1. Insert stiletto/awl into round non-slip handle.
2. Using blade, cut unwanted stiches.
3. Place thread eraser cap over seam ripper to protect blade. Use rubbery tip to grab and “erase” loose threads away.
1. Insert seam ripper into round non-slip handle.
2. For awl – use sharp tip to punch holes in leather, vinyl, plastic and fleece.
3. For stiletto – use tip to hold and ease fabric under needle while machine sewing.
4. Insert stiletto/awl into thread eraser cap for storage.
SHARP POINTS. Keep away from children.