For best results test first, as household iron temperature settings vary.
Not recommended for 100% synthetic fabrics.
1. Prewash fabric without fabric softener.
2. Preheat dry iron to wool/cotton setting.
3. Cut out letter.
4. Position onto fabric, adhesive side down and plastic side up.
5. Press 15-20 seconds.
6. While hot, carefully peel away plastic. If letter lifts with plastic, re-press.
Do not bleach or dry clean.
1. After 24 hours, machine wash inside out on cold, gentle cycle.
2. Air dry.
3. Do not iron letter surface.