Dritz Home®curtain grommets are two-piece plastic grommets that snap together easily on fabric or curtain panels to create openings for a curtain rod.
1. Finish top of curtain with a 4” or larger header.
2. Measure finished width of curtain. Divide measurement by the number of grommets. This will be the spacing measurement. TIP: Use an even number of grommets.
3. At the top of curtain, mark center of 1st grommet at ½ of spacing measurement from the side edge of curtain.
4. Continue marking grommet centers across top of curtain at full spacing measuring. Last grommet center will be ½ of spacing from other edge.
5. Position template over center marks and trace slots; cut out holes.
6. Place raised center of grommet in hole from right side.
7. On wrong side, position “prong” side of grommet over raised center. Using the palm of your hand, press down to secure.
TIP: To remove grommets, insert flat screwdriver tip into slot; lift up.
Care: Machine washable. Do not iron, tumble dry, or dry clean.
You can find this product in these various stores. Please note, we are unable to check product availability in stores, so please call or check the store's website before attempting to purchase.
Find Your Nearest Store