The Dritz Size 16 (7/16″) Open-Ring Snap fasteners are no-sew fasteners used on shirt plackets, interior pockets, snap-on hoods, inner legs of toddler clothing, and much more. Package contains 60 sets and hand tools for application.
Test on swatch of fabric. Use two layers of light to medium-weight fabric, reinforced
with interfacing. Work on lightly padded surface.
1. Mark position of snaps on overlap and underlap of garment.
2. On right side of garment overlap, push prongs (A) into fabric at mark, turn over.
3. Position socket (B) raised center down, over prongs.
4. Center large end of setter over socket; hammer firmly (E).
5. Repeat for stud (C) and prong (D) on underlap of garment. Make sure stud is
on outside of underlap and setter is positioned over stud.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – SMALL PARTS as sold. Keep away from children under 3.
Fasten item securely to project & periodically check secureness.
You can find this product in these various stores. Please note, we are unable to check product availability in stores, so please call or check the store's website before attempting to purchase.
Find Your Nearest Store