Dritz Heavy Duty Snap Fasteners are great for heavy-weight fabrics such as fleece or denim. Use these fasteners on a clothing creation project, or to replace a broken fastener. This package contains the pieces needed to create six 5/8 inch (size 24) heavy duty snaps, Black. Use with Dritz Heavy Duty Snap Tool # 981T (sold separately)
Requires Setting Tool 981T.
Test on swatch of fabric. Use 2 layers of medium to heavy weight fabric reinforced with interfacing.
1. Mark position of snaps on overlap and underlap of garment
2. On right side of garment overlap, push decorative prong into fabric at mark; turn over and place snap head in metal cup to protect finish. TIP: Use pencil eraser to push fabric from wrong side onto prongs.
3. Position socket raised center down over prongs.
4. Center large end of setter tool over socket; hammer firmly.
5. Repeat for stud and prong on underlap of garment. Make sure stud is on outside of underlap and setter tool is positioned over stud.
You can find this product in these various stores. Please note, we are unable to check product availability in stores, so please call or check the store's website before attempting to purchase.
Find Your Nearest Store
Dritz is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com