WARNING: This product contains (a) small magnet (s). Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnet(s) are swallowed or inhaled. CHOKING HAZARD: Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
For supplemental instructions, refer to the following files:
You can find this product in these various stores. Please note, we are unable to check product availability in stores, so please call or check the store's website before attempting to purchase.
Find Your Nearest Store