Use Dritz Strap Adjusters to make handles or straps adjustable in length for a more perfect fit. The double loop is suitable to use with fabric, elastic or webbing. Ideal for straps on suspenders, pet collars, bags, and purses. Also great for luggage, sporting equipment and tote bags.
1. Work with adjuster right side up; ridges on bar will be up.
2. On straight side (A) bring strap end up through first hole and down through
3. Turn end under and secure by stitching.
4. On tab side (B), bring strap end up through middle hole and down through
last hole. (Strap end will be on top of strapping).
5. Finish strap end by turning under ¼” twice and stitching.
You can find this product in these various stores. Please note, we are unable to check product availability in stores, so please call or check the store's website before attempting to purchase.
Find Your Nearest Store