The Dritz Parachute Buckles are a convenient addition to your sewing supplies. The buckles also known as side release buckles are easy to open but are secure to insure no accidental openings. Easy to use – simply snap the buckle together and adjust the straps of your purses, bags and totes to optimum carrying length. Suitable for all 1-inch straps. It can also be used for DIY belts for a perfect fit.
1. Loop strap end through female side (A) of buckle, turn end under and
secure by stitching.
2. Top side of male clip (B) has ridges on middle bar. Bring strapping up from
bottom through clip side hole. Loop strap back down into last hole. (Strap end
will be on top of strapping.) Pull tight to secure.
3. Finish strap end by turning under ¼” twice and stitching.
4. Push male clip into female side to close buckle.
5. Press male clip tabs in and pull to open buckle.
Tip: Secure strap end to strapping by stitching a square with an “X” through it. (C).
You can find this product in these various stores. Please note, we are unable to check product availability in stores, so please call or check the store's website before attempting to purchase.
Find Your Nearest Store