The Dritz 2-Part Eyelets provide a professional finish and a decorative detail to garments, bags, purses and other craft projects. The eyelets are the prefect size for creating laced effects on garments and costumes. The eyelets include a plastic insert that is placed on the post of the eyelet on the wrong side of the fabric . The insert provides extra stability and support, making the eyelets suitable to use with only 1 layer of fabric. The washer is placed over the insert and applied with the hand tools and a hammer. The result is a smooth finished eyelet that is suitable next to your skin or other fabric surfaces.
Instructions: Insert provides extra stability and support, eliminating the need
to reinforce with interfacing.
1. Mark position of eyelet by tracing around inside opening of eyelet. Cut hole with
scissors. For fabrics with stretch, cut hole smaller than inside opening of eyelet.
2. Insert eyelet post (deep half) into hole from right to wrong side of fabric.
3. Place insert over eyelet post.
4. Place washer, dome side up, over insert.
5. Position eyelet on anvil; insert setter into eyelet post and hammer gently.
Center of eyelet will roll over to secure eyelet and provide smooth finish.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – SMALL PARTS as sold. Keep away from children under 3. Fasten item securely
to project & periodically check secureness.
You can find this product in these various stores. Please note, we are unable to check product availability in stores, so please call or check the store's website before attempting to purchase.
Find Your Nearest Store