Dritz D-rings are pieces of hardware that are used by sewists and DIY enthusiasts to make adjustable belts, straps and ties. Great for use when constructing bags, totes, purses and many other DIY projects.
1. Loop one side of strap through 2 D-rings. Fold under raw edge with flat side of rings in fold.
2. Stitch through all layers close to rings.
3. Finish other end of strap as desired.
4. Pass finished edge of strap through both rings (from back).
5. Loop over top ring and under back ring. Pull to secure.
You can find this product in these various stores. Please note, we are unable to check product availability in stores, so please call or check the store's website before attempting to purchase.
Find Your Nearest Store
Dritz is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com