- Before use, test marker on an inconspicuous area to check color match.
- Begin with a lighter shade marker. Note that after several applications the color will darken.
- Apply color to the damaged area using a light stroke and working in the direction of the wood grain. Immediately remove excess color using a soft cloth.
- If necessary, apply a second application to darken the color; note that after several applications the color will darken.
- Allow to dry completely before touching.
- After use, tightly cap the wood touch-up marker.
WOOD FILLER STICKS:
- Before use, test on an inconspicuous area to check color match.
- Use wax filler sticks to fill in nicks and gouges.
- Blend colors for better matching.
- BLACK: Ethanol- 1-methoxypropan -2-ol Yellow 1. Resin acids and Rosin acids- hydrogenated- esters with glycerol Fenuron-Hydrogen propylamine.
- MAHOGANY: Ethanol- 1-methoxypropan -2-0l-Yellow 1-Resin acids and Rosin acids - hydrogenated-esters with glycerol Fenuron- Hydrogen propylamine.
- WALNUT: Ethanol- 1-methoxypropan-2-ol-Yellow 1- Resin acids and Rosin acids- hydrogenated- esters with glycerol Fenuron- Hydrogen propylamine.
CAUTION: May cause harm to the unborn child. Vapor harmful. May produce discomfort of the respiratory system and skin. May cause drowsiness and dizziness, headache or nausea. Intentional misuse by concentrating and inhaling may be harmful or fatal. Use only with adequate ventilation. Highly irritating Fumes. Toxic when ingested. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Cumulative effects may result following exposure. Limited evidence of a carcinogenic effect. May possibly affect fertility. Inhalation, skin contact and/or ingestion may produce health damage. WARNING: Keep away from heat and flame. FIRST AID: Flush eyes with water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical attention. Wash skin thoroughly with soap and water. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting and seek immediate medical attention. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN. WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.