Halloween Ideas for Kids, Costumes & Trick-or-Treating
Make these easy projects for the big night.
Fall is here and we know you’re geared up for making! The good news is, we’ve got some tried-and-true projects to recommend. Take a look – these projects are clever, easy and economical!
- 10-minute Frankenstein costume & matching treat bag – make these the week of Halloween!
- Cheesecloth ghost – everyone loves this guy.
- Tulle skirt – great for Halloween fun!
- Trick-or-treat bags – candy corn and tie dye – cute!
- Fabric pumpkins – you can leave these out until Thanksgiving.
Ready to make something?
Celebrate Sewing Every Day
10 things you can make with tape measures.
This modest sewing notion has a split personality: functional measuring tool on the one hand, cool crafting/DIY material on the other. Check out the projects on our blog and see how to use tape measures for jewelry, wall décor, accessories and more.