Prym Consumer USA Inc. takes your privacy seriously. Please read the
about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
- This policy covers how Prym Consumer USA Inc. treats personal information
that we collect and receive. Personal information is information about
you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address,
or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies
that Prym Consumer USA Inc. does not own or control, or to people that Prym Consumer USA Inc.!
does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Prym Consumer USA Inc. collects personal information when you register
with Prym Consumer USA Inc., when you visit pages on our site, and when you enter
promotions or sweepstakes . Prym Consumer USA Inc. may combine information about
you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or
- When you register we ask for information such as your
name, email address, address, zip code, and personal interests. Once
you register with Prym Consumer USA Inc. and sign in to our services, you are not
anonymous to us.
- Prym Consumer USA Inc. collects information about your transactions
- Prym Consumer USA Inc. automatically receives and records information
on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address , Prym
Dritz cookie information, and the page you request.
- Prym Consumer USA Inc. uses information for the following general
purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill
your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact
you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal
and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Prym Consumer USA Inc. does not rent, sell, or
share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated
companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when
we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who
work on behalf of or with Prym Consumer USA Inc. under confidentiality agreements.
These companies may use your personal information to help Prym Consumer USA Inc.
communicate with you about offers from Prym Consumer USA Inc. and our marketing
partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right
to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process,
or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal
- We believe it is necessary to share information in
order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal
activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats
to the physical safety of any person, violations of Prym Consumer USA Inc.'s
- We transfer information about you if Prym Consumer USA Inc. is
acquired by or merged with another company. In this event, Prym
Dritz will notify you before information about you is transferred
- Prym Consumer USA Inc. may set and access Prym Consumer USA Inc. cookies on your
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account
Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Prym Consumer USA Inc. Account Information
at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications
relating to the Prym Consumer USA Inc. service, such as service announcements, administrative
messages and the Letters from Amy Newsletter, that are considered part
of your Prym Consumer USA Inc. account, without offering you the opportunity to
opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your Prym Consumer USA Inc. account by sending us
an e-mail notification.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to
employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that
information to provide products or services to you or in order to do
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards
that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information
- Prym Consumer USA Inc. may update this policy. We will notify you
about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by
sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Prym
Dritz account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please complete our contact
form or you can contact us at:
Prym Consumer USA Inc. Corporation
P.O. Box 5028
Spartanburg, SC 29304