Easy-to-Use… For a Perfect
There are three dressforms available from Dritz for fitting and altering
garments. Each dressform has different features and is available in different
sizes and body types. They are all easy-to-use!
Dritz® Dressforms include:
Uses for Dressforms
- Check the drape of fabric. Is it suitable for the
pattern you have selected?
- Style an outfit by draping coordinating fabrics
- Fit a tissue pattern.
- Check the placement of darts, pockets and buttonholes.
- Establish the position of collars and lapels.
- Position lace, trims, ribbons and applique?s on
- Check or plan the placement for machine embroidery
- Pin sleeves in position to adjust the fit.
- Check the placement of shoulder pads.
- Check the ease and hang of a lining.
- Fit and hang wedding gowns as you sew.
- Mark hems.
- Fit pants and shorts on the "My Double DeLuxe."
- Accessorize your completed outfit!
- Use when sewing for others - adjustments can constantly
- In your Bedroom -
A dressform makes an ideal Clothes Organizer.
- It's great for planning outfits and checking what
- Use to restore the shape of a jacket or dress after
- Fun place to display and store hats, beads and scarves.
How To Select the Size Dressform You Need:
Take your body measurements. Select the size dressform
with adjustment ranges that include your body measurements.
Remember you can always expand your dressform to your body size, but you
can never make it smaller.