Last Updated: June 11, 2004
What is it?
Stitch Witchery is a polyamide fusible web that permanently bonds
two layers of fabric together.
If I have incorrectly placed it,
how do I remove it?
Stitch Witchery is designed as a permanent bond but you can attempt to
remove any unwanted residue by following these steps:
- Reheat iron on a dry cotton setting or as hot as your
fabric will allow.
- Place a scrap piece of a cotton terry towel over the
- Reheat the area with the iron for about 10 seconds.
- Immediately pull away the heated scrap - the reheated
residue should pull away from the fabric and adhere to the scrap.
- Repeat this process until the residue has been completely
removed. Be sure to use a clean area of the scrap fabric each time.